- Asset Donations
- Appreciated property can include real estate, stocks, art, and other assets. Planning in advance means you will help rescue the lives of children and families who depend on your generosity for survival. Gifting non-cash assets includes giving through real estate or donating stock while avoiding taxes and receiving a charitable deduction.
- Real Estate
- To avoid capital gains tax when selling real estate, donate your property instead and receive a charitable deduction.
- Stock Donation
- If you own a stock for more than a year and the value has appreciated during your ownership, then you will receive the most benefit from a stock donation. Your charitable deduction will be for full fair market value of your stock on the day it is donated.
- You can donate vehicles, boats, and RVs, even if the vehicle is not running.
- Your Next Steps
- Contact the African Vision of Hope Office at 618-288-7695 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss ways to become a Legacy Builder.
- Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
- If you include African Vision of Hope in your estate plans, use our legal name and Federal Tax ID.
Legal Name: African Vision of Hope
Address: 8 Professional Park Drive, Maryville, IL 62062 Federal Tax ID Number: 71-0929252
- The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income taxes include federal taxes only. State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results.